The Educational Center is one of the important structural units of the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University that provides a range of general academic, university preparatory and other educational programmes in the sphere of secondary (full) education and vocational training.
The Educational Center consists of:
- Secondary General School
- University Preparatory Center
- Computer Technologies and Testing Center
Over its 15 years of existence, the Educational Center has built a powerful and dynamic living learning environment that aims at providing each student with the opportunity to receive a quality education. In addition, it has an organized library which contains thousands of books of technical, non-fiction, reference and training literature as well as a variety of dictionaries and encyclopedias. To support both teaching and learning, a variety of ICT technologies are used.
- Secondary educational programmes from the 5th through 11th grades
- Two Certificates (Russian and Kyrgyz) of Secondary (Complete) General Education
- Warm, caring and supportive student-centered learning environment.
The University Preparatory Center is a structural unit of the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University and provides university preparatory courses in a variety of subjects.
The services of this center are especially helpful for recent secondary school graduates who need to build a strong academic foundation before enrolling in tertiary courses either at KRSU or other institutions for higher education of Kyrgyzstan and Russia as well.
The University Preparatory Center is a good place for young people and adults to come if they are unsure of their ability to undertake university studies.
The Computer Technologies and Testing Center was founded to serve the academic computing needs of the university’s faculty and students. IT currently offers the following services:
- Pre-entry test for admissions
- Designing and administering of database systems of the university’s preparatory center and the secondary general school
- Designing and administering of ICT initiatives in learning processes organized both at the university’s preparatory center and secondary general school
- Designing and administering of learning materials development and publication.
In addition to these, the center offers instructor led, hands-on computer training courses. Also, the center administers probationary entrance tests for all interested young people and adults who wish to study at KRSU.