Tatiana Mihailovna Lapochkina
Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
44 Kiev Street, Office 221,
Bishkek, 720000, Kyrgyz Republic
The Resource Center for Vocational Education and Training is a subdivision of the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University. It was founded in accordance with the decision of the KRSU Academic Board dated May 29, 2007 and a Rector Decree No. 223 dated June 8, 2007 to support and coordinate the implementation of all vocational and training programmes in general education institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Conception of Vocational Education and Training, Russia(RUS)
- Conception of Vocational Education and Training, Kyrgyz Republic(RUS)
- National Curriculum
- Statutes of the Resource Center for Vocational Education and Training
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Схема сети профильных классов
- Support of the implementation of Vocational Education and Training programmes which involves provision of the necessary conditions, development and dissemination of information materials on working, studying and finding vocational training opportunities
- Cooperation in comparing and testing innovative practices in the scholastic and vocational training guidance field
- Support for the guidance counselors’ training
- Promotion of research and monitoring of information tools and guidance methodologies
- Provision of vocational preparation courses that will help motivated young people and adults fulfill their further study or work related goals by providing vocational training and development across a broad range of disciplines.
- School Gymnasium №12
- School Gymnasium №23
- School Gymnasium №24
- School Gymnasium №29
- School Gymnasium №62
- School Gymnasium №67
Upon completion of a vocational qualification course, certificate is given to students for the skill. Successful graduates will be given admission preferences to KRSU.