Head of the Department
Boris Vasilievich Abramov
Candidate of Technical Sciences
44 Kiev Street, Office #326
Bishkek, 720000, Kyrgyz Republic
|Phone:||+996 312 62-21-10|
Training and Methodical Department is a structural unit of the Administration of Academic Affairs at the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavonic University, which ensures the coordination of teaching-methodical and organizational-methodical work of chairs and faculties of the university.
The TMD conducts its principal activities in collaboration with faculties, chairs and other structural subdivisions of the University, which realize educational process and teaching-methodical work.
- ensuring compliance with the requirements of state educational standards for the specialties and areas of training;
- organization of training and methodical support of educational disciplines and different types of students’ learning activities;
- providing legal and regulatory information and organizational and consultative support for the educational process.
Teaching and methodical support of educational process involves the development of teaching and methodical materials for subjects designed to organize and compile the information array of the courses, to maintain continuity in teaching, to optimize the learning activities of students, and to support their independent work on development of educational programmes.
The Department performs the following major functions:
- Making suggestions on improving the normative legal documents and state educational standards;
- Participation in the preparation of the draft study curricula;
- Collection, research, compilation and dissemination of new regulations concerning the methodical work;
- Current and future planning of educational and methodical work of the University, coordination and control of methodical work of chairs;
- Organization and control of curriculum development. Examination of working curricula to meet the requirements of state educational standards;
- Overseeing the preparation of chairs’ teaching materials, analysis of their compliance with state educational standards;
- Development of work instructions aimed at improving the educational and methodical work of the chairs;
- Development of rules for registration of methodical documentation within the University units and monitoring of their implementation;
- Verifying the submitted for approval educational materials to meet the requirements for registration;
- Checking of tests and other forms of knowledge examination to meet the requirements for registration;
- Putting on discussion agenda of Educational and Methodical Council of the University current issues and decisions on them;
- Organization and conducting of educational conferences, seminars and workshops on improving the methodical work.