Department of Innovation in Science and Education
Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
Head of the Department
Natalia Nikolaevna Malukova
|Address:||44 Kiev Street, Office No.112, Bishkek,
720000, Kyrgyz Republic
|Tel:||+996 312 662074|
The aim of the Department for Science and Innovation, as one of the important subdivisions of the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavonic University, is to help fulfill the university's Strategic Development Plan in education, science and research by contributing to most efficient use of the scientific and intellectual potential of KRSU, as well as to the development of scientific-research and scientific-industrial activities for increase of efficiency of scientific research and development works’ results and training quality, organization of innovative activities, realization of educational programs and strengthening of the international cooperation of scientists and experts.
- Raising the level of participation of the university in science and innovation that may create new opportunities for research led educational development;
- Development and supervision of regulatory, methodical and reference framework for innovative-scientific activities of the university;
- Efficient use of the scientific and intellectual potential of the university for increase of efficiency of scientific research and development works’ results and training quality and realization of educational programmes;
- Development of patent information system;
- Science-based market research;
- Development and promotion of scientific innovative activities of the university’s academic faculty, young scholars and students, providing platform for them to showcase their talents and to give them recognition;
- monitoring the activities of the university’s dissertation councils;
- Forming a single University foundation for scientific innovation projects.