Kyrgyz-Russian Slavonic University is one of the first universities in Kyrgyzstan where the three-tier system of education "Bachelor - Master - Doctorate" has been initiated. In the three-tier system of education "Bachelor - Master - Doctorate" the Master's degree programme plays a special role as a bridge between basic education and further choice of activities, practical or scientific teaching. The Graduate study of KRSU gives an opportunity to study in other universities of the CIS and the World.
Reception of applications for a magistracy is carried out from July 16 to August 3. The reception of both Kyrgyz citizens and international applicants for a magistracy is carried out on a on special admission procedure, which is defined by the Admission Board of KRSU.
|Field||Number of places||Degrees (specialty) in:|
In addition to these programmes, as a partner of the CIS Network University, KRSU accepts applications for dual degree programmes in the following majors:
- International law
- Management (with sub-majors in international project management and international management)
- Economics (with sub-major in international trade)
- Philology (with sub-major in Russian Language and Literature)
These dual degree programmes are offered within the framework of the CIS Network Open University Consortium.The Network University consortium includes 16 leading universities of eight countries: Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan and Ukraine. Kyrgyzstan is represented by the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavonic University and the Kyrgyz National University.
Entrance requirements for international applicants:
To get access to the main entrance examinations, the candidate should submit to the KRSU admission board the following documents:
- Letter of application to the Rector of KRSU;
- Application Form;
- Copy of passport;
- Notarized translation of passport into Russian;
- Copy of recent visa;
- Copy of residence permit;
- Officially certified copy of your bachelor's degree certificate (or equivalent) and of the transcript containing an overview of subjects and grades for your entire course of study.If the document is issued in a language other than Russian, you must also submit an authorized Russian translation of the degree certificate.
- Certificate of equivalency establishment of the provided documents of education to the corresponding state documents of education in Kyrgyz Republic (to be issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of KR);
- Certificate of Language Proficiency in Russian;
- Medical certificate verifying the absence of contagious diseases including AIDS;
- 8 photos of 3x4sm.
All international applicants who have successfully passed the required entrance exams and admission interviews are to be admitted into the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavonic University on a fee-paying basis.
If you are interested in the curriculum of a particular programme of study, please use the websites of the faculties. Further information may be requested either from the International Relations Office or from the faculty you are applying to.
Please contact us if you have any further admission queries.
International Relations Office
44 Kiev Street, Office 213
Bishkek 720000, Kyrgyz Republic
Phone: +996-312 43-11-78